2016 Annual Conference
Conference dates - View Short Program View Complete Proceedings
The 22nd annual ANZORS conference will be held in Melbourne, VIC, from 13 to 15 October 2016. Our local host will be the University of Melbourne.
Woodward Conference Centre, Level 10, Law Building, University of Melbourne, Parkville (VIC), 3010, Australia. See GoogleMap
Local hosts: A/Prof Peter Pivonka, Dr David Ackland, The University of Melbourne
International Keynote Speakers:
- Prof Philippe K Zysset, PhD, Prof of Biomechanics, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Dr Brian Snyder MD, PhD, A/Prof of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
National Keynote Speakers:
- Prof Richard De Steiger, MBBS, FRACS, Chair of Surgery, The University of Melbourne
- Prof Kerr Graham, MD, FRACS, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Melbourne
The Royal Children's Hospital
- A/Prof Natalie Sims, PhD, St Vincent’s Institute of Medical Research, Melbourne
Paired ANZORS-China Speakers:
- Prof Fan Cunyi, Dept. of Orthopedics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Sixth People’s Hospital Shanghai, PR China
- Dan Barker, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, Global Orthopaedic Technology, Sydney.
- Prof. Shiqing Fenq, Dept. of Orthopaedics, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, China
- A/Prof Peter Pivonka, PhD, The University of Melbourne, Australian Institute for Musculoskeletal Science
Social Program includes:
- Students barbecue (Masters/PhD candidates) in the evening of Thursday 13 October 2016
- Exciting ANZORS Networking Afternoon with wine tasting to be held at Rochford winery (Yarra Valley) on Friday 14 October with following Annual Society Dinner with announcement of award winners, held at the same venue, with bus transport to and from the venue.
(Australian & New Zealand Orthopaedic Research Society)
Web Design Perth